CLINICAL PILATES AND RECOVERY EXERCISES
Our 1-2-1 Clinical Pilates sessions are perfect for addressing your specific needs at your level of fitness and appropriate pace.
During your initial assessment with Nnenna, our specialist Clinical Pilates instructor, you will discuss your individual concerns and desired goals for your body and overall wellbeing.
During your session you will be using the Reformer, Wunda Chair and other Classical Equipment to achieve your desired goal.
A good Pilates session is like a spring clean to your system.
• Safe Rehabilitation, Recovery from Injury (Muscular, Spinal and Joint) and Prevention of Injury.
• Increase flexibility, muscle tone and strengthen the whole body.
• Increased lung capacity and better circulation.
• Increase awareness of your body leading to improved balance and coordination.
• Decrease stress levels as you develop relaxation techniques from breathing and movement.
For further information or to make a booking call us on 023 9255 4007 or email